HALF DECKER DAY BOAT
- This classic Broads yacht was designed without engine in the late 19th century, and is still being built today.
Both charming to look at and a delight to sail, this yacht can be either sedate or 'racey' according to your wishes.
- Half deckers are not live aboard boats but are open day boats. There are no cabins or other 'on board' facilities and crew are open to the weather.
- Providing an ideal platform for first time sailors, the half decker is a keel boat and cannot capsize.
- Approximately 19' long, with the cockpit extending throughout most of the boat, and with most of the cockpit area fitted with seating.
- The boat is suitable for up to 4 people.